This website is my personal hub. You can find a selection of my active or recently published work. I will also try to keep my CV up-to-date here and at this link.
- 2012 to 2016, B.A. Economics – Vassar College
- 2016 to 2021, Master of Science and Ph.D. in Public Policy & Management – Evans School of Public Policy and Governance, University of Washington
- The Minimum Wage, Self-Employment, and the Online Gig Economy
- No Evidence The Child Tax Credit Expansion Had An Effect On The Well-Being And Mental Health Of Parents
- Effects of the Expanded Child Tax Credit on Employment Outcomes: Evidence from Real-World Data from April to December 2021
Recent Work Experience:
- Associate Economist, Economic Innovation Group
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Center on Poverty and Social Policy
- World Bank Group Short-Term Consultant
- Predoctoral Instructor
- Graduate Research Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Please feel free to reach out on any topic you think I may be able to help with. Previously, I have supported local and regional legislators on topics related to the minimum wage, the effects of Covid-19 on local labor markets, and the online gig economy. I have also supported journalists on a range of topics.